The Florida Press Association, Florida Society of News Editors, and Southern Newspaper Publishers Association are collaborating to produce their first jointly-sponsored convention at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Sarasota, Fla., Sept. 14-16.
The three organizations have combined to bring you more sessions, more ideas to take home, and more great speakers than ever.
The theme of this year’s convention is “A Time of Opportunity – Building a Sustainable and Balanced Business.” The program will feature a mixture of combined sessions that will appeal to all three groups, and separate programs that are targeted specifically at the interests of daily newspapers, weekly newspapers and editors.
Here is a small sampling of what is in store for you:
- The president of Bealls will share his company’s strategy for growing a sustainable and balanced business.
- Peter Newton, CEO of GateHouse Media Ventures and chief revenue officer of GateHouse, will share the innovative ideas GateHouse is working on to build for the future.
- Proven events that make money – even for weeklies.
- Revenue ideas that are driving top-line revenue – including ideas specifically for weeklies.
- Design ideas.
- Managing and motivating sales teams.
For more information and to register, visit snpa.org/summit.html